Excelling in customer service is the key to success in today’s business environment. To enable this marketing team requires on line information on order status, inventory status, current cost of product range etc. In addition, updated information on customer history, payment discipline, sales tracking etc. is necessary for effectiveness in the function. SOFIENT sales and marketing module handles all the activities for domestic and export sales of an organization. The software maintains database on customer and product. Capturing enquiries, order placement, order scheduling, despatch and invoicing form the broad steps of the sales cycle. The software provides important analysis reports to guide decision-making and strategy planning. All documentation related to Exports is automated. SOFIENT Sales module is integrated with Inventory, Production Scheduling & manufacturing and Finance.
Features & Highlights:
- Location wise scheduling of field force, tracking expenses and on line communication on field reports
- Demand estimation for various products by on line field surveys, target setting of field force to prepare effective marketing strategy.
- Detailed customer database including bank details, TDS details, contact details and credit limit
- Definition of super stockiest and dealers
- Allows key customers and Business Partners to share database for tracking
- Flexible and multiple prices for products, Multiple dispatch location for customers/dealers
- Flexibility exists for Product category, group and subgroup for classification of products.
- Excise details (chapter no. Associated with excisable products)
- Enquiries from potential and existing customers
- Quotations and amendments to quotations with complete history
- Order entry for direct/scheduled/open/D3/sample orders with details for Dealers, incentive calculation
- Order calculation based or price offered, discounts, excise, taxes, freight etc.
- Order amendment history and analyses of lost jobs
- Authorization of orders and invoices
- Order scheduling over a period of time and tracking delivery schedule
- Order closing/cancellation
- Preparation of dispatch advice
- Multiple dispatches against single Sales Order
- Invoice generation with advance adjustments – automated sales voucher
- Tracking sales returns
- Rejection invoice for rejections made against purchases with excise consideration
- Stock transfer between warehouses
- Flexibility exists for CRM integration through Internet - posting enquiries and sales orders on web by customers. Importing the same into ERP after validations.
- Customer wise/product wise sales analysis
- Quotations and Quotation amendment history
- Lost job analysis
- Order status (consolidated and detailed) and analysis for all order types like open orders, back orders, closed orders and cancelled orders
- Order acknowledgment
- Order amendment history
- Invoice printing
- Stock transfer status
- Variance analysis to compare sales of current and previous year.
- Sales trends showing actual sales for past months and forecasted sales for coming months
- Non moving/fast moving products
- Target Vs achieved sales analysis